Your Home Value

We make it as easy. Click here or call for a free property analysis 714-639-4663 / 714-new-home.

Financing 

We work with mortgage brokers that have competitive rates. And programs with fantastic escrow services. 

 

 

I Will Sell Your Home For 1%. 2.5% To The Selling Agent. Total 3.5%. WHY PAY MORE! I'm a full service ReMax agent. Servicing Orange County area since 2000. Please call for a free property analysis 714-639-4663 / 714-new-home. BRE#01313702

We bring excellence to the home selling experience.

Sell Your Home For 1% in Orange County

My Listing

We have all the information you need to choose where you'd like to settle.

Search For Your Next Home

Let’s face it. Choosing the right home for your family is one of your most important decisions.

ReMax Real Estate One